Bought this a few years ago as an upgrade. Loved the figher pilot aggresive look and the features it offered...my contentment with this producted ended about there.
I have heard that some people truely love this helmet, I have had the complete opposite experience. It appeared to be a great concept but in the real world fell short of my expectations.
The cost of these helmets is considerable with models including a heated visor selling for $400 - $500+ CAN.
(1) Did a reasonable job of staying fog free (until visor cracked) and keeping cold wind off of my face.
(2) Looked cool for a closed face helmet verses some of the other designs.
(3) I really liked the silicon breathing piece and how it adjusted and it kept my eye glasses from fogging up.
(1) The visor cracked near the area where you lift it and it started to have a light fog betwen the lenses;
(2) The hinge screws to hold the visor came loose constantly and required frequent tightening;
(3) The breath box hinge broke off after several weeks of light use (still usable but wouldn't stay onthe helmet when in the open position);
(4) Internal sun visor scratched significantly from being raised and lowered;
(5) Internal sunvisor would bounce when in rough terrain or when taking jumps creating a visible distraction.
(6) Tight fit to get over my head and would really hurt my ears to get it on but once on it was comfortable.
Overall, I decided to sell this helmet and buy an open face model due to the deficiencies noted above. For mild trail riders, this helmet may work ok; otherwise you may want to check out all the options if considering a helmet purchase.